Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Chariot

Moving very soon now. I hope everything fits in the trailer, and that the tires don't shear like they did on my last long U-Haul trip (damn you, U-Haul). But as of November 7th I'll be out of the NE. The plan is to reach my apartment in Chicago on the 8th with enough daylight to unpack and get the U-Haul back to wherever it goes. I hope the cats are enjoying the freedom they have now, even if they don't have a window. Poor little guys are stuck in the basement so they don't ruin my parents' furniture. And then a cage for 2 days. Damn, they're going to hate me.

So this is written from my ad hoc computer set up and is transmitted via the wireless network I wrestled into submission. Listening to iTunes sort of song-at-a-time rather than letting it shuffle up my 4 and 5 star faves.... I was largely w/o music from the 10th to the 23rd and I missed some songs more than others.

I'm kicking ass in fantasy football. "McNabb isn't a good fantasy quarterback." \/\/hatever.

My brother and my new roommate told me that cat and dog food is grade C meat and Taco Bell is grade D meat. Is this true? wtf?

Is 1 am too late to make a pizza? *sigh*

No comments: