Thursday, October 27, 2005

I just wrote a letter to Holly Knight to thank her for being such an important part of my musical youth. <3 Holly. Songwriting royalty right there, dear readers.

I hung out with my brother tonight and played his new stand-up bass. It's really pretty and he's getting really good. I borrowed "Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk," which should be a good read. I finished "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" in about five hours over the last couple days and had to find something else. I've read just about everything I can reach in my room (the closet is packed with books and if there's some unread stuff in there it's way in the back).

I scheduled my move for the day I'm supposed to get my period. Genius. *sigh* If we'd been able to go a week earlier we might have been able to see GWAR at the House of Blues. Oh well. If I have garbage bags to hide under they're packed and I have no idea where anyway.

Still...awake....

No comments: