Monday, February 09, 2004

Now Playing

Recent discovery: The Guano Apes. Ok, I don't know what's up with their name, but all I can say in their defense is that they're German, and it's possible that they got popular before they had a change to change their name (I heard that about the Gin Blossoms, for instance). I'll be making a CD for my car soon, and it will temporarily kick out Amon Düül II. At least I'm keeping with the German theme. And the "what-the-Hell-are-you-listening-to" theme. Big surprise there. No, I don't do it just to be different.

I've almost gotten up to H$11 million on the Hollywood Stock Exchange (www.hsx.com).

Most of these entries will probably be called "Now Playing." However, in this case it's doubly accurate because I talked about hsx too.

Also playing - Hungarian band ColorStar (www.colorstar.org).

And now for dinner!

No comments: