Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Secondary Space

I've been granted blog space overy at www.isamonkey.org/sillylibra, complete with comments. Lenka tried to hook me up with code for it here, but um...yeah. I can't even get the ones on her page to work for me, so I doubt I'll be able to get my own working. :) Lenka out-dorked me! Well how's this -- do YOU have the first 4 seasons of Babylon 5 on DVD yet? I don't believe I put that in print. I can just hear all the girls running away. Might as well make it worse: I don't like Ani DiFranco. Last nail in the coffin right there, my friends. And even though I'm wearing a Tori Amos shirt right now, I have no great love for her either (minus iieee, January, and a couple of others...oh, Past the Mission. Aw, damn. That's three already and I was only thinking for 5 seconds.). More: I saw Melissa Ferrick twice but only liked her the second time. I am reading Frank Herbert and loving it. I used to play Magic: The Gathering and still have the cards, minus the many I suspect my cousins stole from me. I watched all of LEXX, but only for Xenia Seeberg. I don't really like Angelina Jolie. Is that enough? Cool. "American woman, stay away from mee-hee!"

I just bowled a rocking series for my work league: 81, 90, 161. WTF?? My avg is a 120, mind you.

And now for a shower and more self-deprecation. ;)

No comments: