Sunday, February 15, 2004

yay weekend

So you can tell by the time stamp on this post that I've been up for hours and hours playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I don't have a lightsaber yet. So glad for the weekend hours, so I can do pointless things like play this game. I have a couple of good books that I'm going to read tomorrow. Mustn't let the entire weekend go to waste. It's wonderful, though, to feel really really tired like this and be able to go to bed knowing that you can sleep as long as you want in the morning. And my bed is really the best bed ever w/o being a waterbed.

Tomorrow I fully expect the cats to lie on me all morning, making it impossible for me to read. They just look so comfortable sleeping that I have to take naps too. Plus they're pinning me down and I hate to have to move them when they're being all cute and fuzzy. I am indolent and enjoy sleeping. Sue me.

Jenna and I went on a chocolate run to the local Mobil station tonight. The Cadbury mini eggs are out again. I won't go into what else we got, except to say that the M&Ms promotion to find the colors baffles me. Is that their way of hiding the fact that they ran out of food coloring, or what? Black & white M&Ms?? Whatever.

And now for sleep.

Hahahahahaha...spell check wanted to replace Cadbury with cadaver. Ew.

No comments: